NSW Small Business Month 2022
March is the month to make the most of your small business in 2022! NSW Small Business Month is the only dedicated program of activities for small businesses in NSW and is designed to help small businesses get back on their feet, find new opportunities and prosper. Connect and collaborate with other small businesses, learn new skills and explore opportunities by taking advantage of the many activities on offer!
Rebuild – Recharge – Renew
Commencing on Tuesday 1 March 2022, the theme this year is rebuild – recharge – renew, a theme most small businesses will relate to in 2022! From webinars to workshops, podcasts and panel discussions, there is plenty to inspire you and help your small business prosper.
NSW Small Business Month Activities
You can find a full list of events on the NSW Small Business month website. Below is a sample of some of the events already listed:
- NSW Small Business Month Launch Breakfast – a networking breakfast on 1 March to launch a month of activities in Gunnedah put on by Gunnedah Shire Council.
- North of the Murray Tourism Networking Session – a workshop on how to focus on customers to increase your profit on 1 March in Corowa held by Federation Council.
- Starting a Small Business – an online workshop on how to transition from hobby to small business on 1 March held by the Australian Taxation Office.
- Golden Rules of Customer Service – an online workshop tapping into your customer journey on 3 March hosted by NORTEC Small Business Solutions.
- Indigenous Businesses Meet the Buyer – a networking event for Aboriginal businesses to meet with government buyers on 30 March in Nowra hosted by NSW Treasury.
Become A Small Business Month Collaboration Partner
If you would like to host an activity between 1- 31 March, partnering with NSW Small Business Month is free and easy. Head to the website and complete the collaboration partner application form, and the team will contact you to discuss your event.
Contact the small business month team with any queries.
Friday 30 June 2023 Selling to Government – refreshed content for businesses on supplying to the Australian Government The Future Made in Australia Office, within the Department of Finance, has refined the Selling to Government website. It now has updated information...
Wednesday 28 June 2023 Dear RDA Chairs, RDA Deputy Chairs, RDA Directors and RDA Executive Officers Consultation opens on new laws to protect Australians online Public consultation has commenced on a new framework to empower the Australian Communications and Media...