Future Drought Fund
$5 billion worth of drought resilience initiatives will be funded by the Australian Government under the Future Drought Fund between 2020-2024. The following programs will boost the performance of Australian agriculture and help farming communities prepare for the impacts of drought.
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program (Grants) – NOW OPEN
- Drought Resilience Research and Adoption – OPENING OCTOBER 2020
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience (Program Landscapes) – CLOSED
- Networks to Build Drought Resilience – CLOSED
- Drought Resilience Leaders – CLOSED
- Farm Business Resilience Program
- Regional Drought Resilience Planning
- Drought Resilience Self-Assessment Tool
- Climate Services for Agriculture Program
Register your details to be kept informed of further announcements of each program.
Applications can be submitted via the Community Grants Hub.
The Certain Inputs to Manufacture (CIM) program helps reduce importing costs for Australian manufacturers of eligible goods. Manufacturers intending to import an eligible good and who can show the imported good has a performance advantage, may be eligible for an...
Dear RDA Chairs, Deputy Chairs, EOs and DRDs Concessions to improve Australian industry competitiveness The Certain Inputs to Manufacture (CIM) program helps reduce importing costs for Australian manufacturers of eligible goods. Manufacturers intending to import an...
People across regional NSW can celebrate their community and reconnect with neighbours and friends at local markets, carnivals, festivals and fairs, thanks to a new $25 million Reconnecting Regional NSW - Community Events Program. Eligible applicants must be local...
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships (RRES) program is now open, helping Australians in regional and remote areas to access higher education It supports people studying from Certificate IV through to PhD level with grants up to $18,000 each. The Rural and...