Future Drought Fund
$5 billion worth of drought resilience initiatives will be funded by the Australian Government under the Future Drought Fund between 2020-2024. The following programs will boost the performance of Australian agriculture and help farming communities prepare for the impacts of drought.
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program (Grants) – NOW OPEN
- Drought Resilience Research and Adoption – OPENING OCTOBER 2020
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience (Program Landscapes) – CLOSED
- Networks to Build Drought Resilience – CLOSED
- Drought Resilience Leaders – CLOSED
- Farm Business Resilience Program
- Regional Drought Resilience Planning
- Drought Resilience Self-Assessment Tool
- Climate Services for Agriculture Program
Register your details to be kept informed of further announcements of each program.
Applications can be submitted via the Community Grants Hub.
The NSW Government is committed to supporting primary producers manage the ongoing impacts of drought through a range of targeted assistance measures. In May 2020, the NSW Government invested an additional $116 million to continue the Drought Transport Subsidy...
Southland Set to Take Local Stories to the Screen TEN young aspiring filmmakers will gain the opportunity to tell their stories of the South Coast, after a Culburra Beach start-up won a coveted Screenrights Cultural Fund grant this month. Southland Creative — a...
The Australian Government will invest $2 billion to give hundreds of thousands of Australians access to new skills by retaining and upskilling them into sectors with job opportunities. The package consist of: The new $1 billion JobTrainer program to provide up to an...
Boosting Female Founders Initiative – Assistance to Promote the LaunchThe Australian Government Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER) is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the first round of the Boosting Female Founders Initiative...