Future Drought Fund
$5 billion worth of drought resilience initiatives will be funded by the Australian Government under the Future Drought Fund between 2020-2024. The following programs will boost the performance of Australian agriculture and help farming communities prepare for the impacts of drought.
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program (Grants) – NOW OPEN
- Drought Resilience Research and Adoption – OPENING OCTOBER 2020
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience (Program Landscapes) – CLOSED
- Networks to Build Drought Resilience – CLOSED
- Drought Resilience Leaders – CLOSED
- Farm Business Resilience Program
- Regional Drought Resilience Planning
- Drought Resilience Self-Assessment Tool
- Climate Services for Agriculture Program
Register your details to be kept informed of further announcements of each program.
Applications can be submitted via the Community Grants Hub.
Industry matched grants between $100,000 and $1 million are available to Australian manufacturers to assist with commercialising new products and processes through the Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC) Commercialisation Fund. Projects must include...
Opens: 12th of January 2021 - 10:00 amCloses: 5th of March 2021 - 5:00 pmValue: $5,000 to $1 MillionRun By: Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications The Community Investments Stream will fund new or...
The NSW Government is committed to supporting primary producers manage the ongoing impacts of drought through a range of targeted assistance measures. In May 2020, the NSW Government invested an additional $116 million to continue the Drought Transport Subsidy...
Southland Set to Take Local Stories to the Screen TEN young aspiring filmmakers will gain the opportunity to tell their stories of the South Coast, after a Culburra Beach start-up won a coveted Screenrights Cultural Fund grant this month. Southland Creative — a...