Future Drought Fund
$5 billion worth of drought resilience initiatives will be funded by the Australian Government under the Future Drought Fund between 2020-2024. The following programs will boost the performance of Australian agriculture and help farming communities prepare for the impacts of drought.
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program (Grants) – NOW OPEN
- Drought Resilience Research and Adoption – OPENING OCTOBER 2020
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience (Program Landscapes) – CLOSED
- Networks to Build Drought Resilience – CLOSED
- Drought Resilience Leaders – CLOSED
- Farm Business Resilience Program
- Regional Drought Resilience Planning
- Drought Resilience Self-Assessment Tool
- Climate Services for Agriculture Program
Register your details to be kept informed of further announcements of each program.
Applications can be submitted via the Community Grants Hub.
Round 2 of the Future Drought Fund’s Networks to Build Drought Resilience grant program is now open. Funded by the Australian Government and a range of other donor partners, the program focuses on strengthening social connectedness, building social capital and funding...
The Office of the Arts are pleased to announce that Round 13 of the Festivals Australia funding program is now open for applications for projects commencing from 1 February 2022. Regional artists, arts workers, and organisations can apply for arts and cultural...
Industry matched grants between $100,000 and $1 million are available to Australian manufacturers to assist with commercialising new products and processes through the Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC) Commercialisation Fund. Projects must include...
Opens: 12th of January 2021 - 10:00 amCloses: 5th of March 2021 - 5:00 pmValue: $5,000 to $1 MillionRun By: Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications The Community Investments Stream will fund new or...