Future Drought Fund
$5 billion worth of drought resilience initiatives will be funded by the Australian Government under the Future Drought Fund between 2020-2024. The following programs will boost the performance of Australian agriculture and help farming communities prepare for the impacts of drought.
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience Program (Grants) – NOW OPEN
- Drought Resilience Research and Adoption – OPENING OCTOBER 2020
- Natural Resource Management Drought Resilience (Program Landscapes) – CLOSED
- Networks to Build Drought Resilience – CLOSED
- Drought Resilience Leaders – CLOSED
- Farm Business Resilience Program
- Regional Drought Resilience Planning
- Drought Resilience Self-Assessment Tool
- Climate Services for Agriculture Program
Register your details to be kept informed of further announcements of each program.
Applications can be submitted via the Community Grants Hub.
Applications for the Emerging Aviation Technology Partnerships Program are now open. The program is designed to encourage and enable the development and deployment of emerging aviation technologies to enhance the competitiveness, efficiency and reliability of...
Waste and recycling projects supporting regional and remote NSW are now eligible to share in up to $7 million of Australian Government funding made available nationwide under the Recycling Modernisation Fund. The grants are co-funded in NSW by the NSW Government’s...
The NSW Government will invest more than $8 million in a suite of grant programs to accelerate the recovery of the NSW visitor economy as the state reopens to visitors. Minister for Jobs, Investment, Tourism and Western Sydney and Minister for Trade and Industry...
Round 2 of the Future Drought Fund’s Networks to Build Drought Resilience grant program is now open. Funded by the Australian Government and a range of other donor partners, the program focuses on strengthening social connectedness, building social capital and funding...