Fostering Integration Grants
The Australian Government is inviting applications through an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the Multicultural Affairs and Citizenship Program: Fostering Integration Grants in 2019-20.
The objective of the grant opportunity is to facilitate the participation, integration and social cohesion of both newly arrived migrants and culturally diverse communities in Australia by:
- encouraging the social and economic participation of migrants by developing skills and cultural competencies to integrate into Australian social, economic and civic life, and build community resilience
- promoting and encouraging the uptake of Australian values and liberal democracy and amplifying the value of Australian citizenship
- promoting a greater understanding and acceptance of racial, religious and cultural diversity
- addressing issues within Australian communities that show potential for, or early signs of, low social integration.
The intended outcome of the grant opportunity is to contribute to an integrated and cohesive multicultural Australia where migrants:
- have capacity to communicate in English, the national language of Australia
- actively participate in Australian society through work, school, sport or other community activities
- embrace Australian values and abide by Australian laws
- are gainfully employed
- are resilient in times of crisis
- have social networks that cross ethnic and religious groups
- are welcomed and supported by the broader Australian community.
Closing Date 5 November 2019
The Certain Inputs to Manufacture (CIM) program helps reduce importing costs for Australian manufacturers of eligible goods. Manufacturers intending to import an eligible good and who can show the imported good has a performance advantage, may be eligible for an...
Dear RDA Chairs, Deputy Chairs, EOs and DRDs Concessions to improve Australian industry competitiveness The Certain Inputs to Manufacture (CIM) program helps reduce importing costs for Australian manufacturers of eligible goods. Manufacturers intending to import an...
People across regional NSW can celebrate their community and reconnect with neighbours and friends at local markets, carnivals, festivals and fairs, thanks to a new $25 million Reconnecting Regional NSW - Community Events Program. Eligible applicants must be local...
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships (RRES) program is now open, helping Australians in regional and remote areas to access higher education It supports people studying from Certificate IV through to PhD level with grants up to $18,000 each. The Rural and...