Family Support Funding Program (FSFP)
Through the Family Support Funding Program (FSFP) community organisations can apply for a grant to deliver support and services of value to Defence families and the community they live in. Any not-for-profit, incorporated group can apply for an FSFP grant, provided they can demonstrate their commitment to and ability to deliver local community programs or projects with a strong focus on supporting Defence families and the Defence community.
FSFP provides funding to not-for-profit organisations to:
- Support Defence families to engage with their local communities by:
- facilitating learning opportunities and promoting personal growth, wellbeing, and support child and youth development
- creating opportunities to form new friendships and networks and share information and ideas to help them manage the demands of military life
- Support community capacity building and partnerships by:
- developing new initiatives in response to emerging needs and priorities identified within the Defence community
- identifying and nurturing partnership opportunities to support the delivery for a strengthened sense of community for Defence families
If you would like more information, click here.
AgriFutures Australia is committed to supporting the next generation of leaders that will drive the future prosperity of Australian rural industries and communities. The AgriFutures™ Horizon Scholarship is awarded to students studying an agriculture-related...read more
The Regional Performing Arts Touring program supports performing arts to reach regional and remote communities across Australia. Grants are available to support the net touring costs associated with a national tour. There is no limit on the amount that can be...read more
In association with Arts Centre Melbourne, Playking Foundation offers travel grants to assist Australian artists establish creative connections and pursue performing arts collaborations in Asia. The grants are designed to support travel costs and living expenses for...read more
Seeking to support Australian social enterprise changemakers who are finding new and innovative solutions to tackle the most pressing issues within their local communities and who are now looking to build capacity to overcome the challenges of taking their concept to...read more