Family Support Funding Program (FSFP): Now Closed
Through the Family Support Funding Program (FSFP) community organisations can apply for a grant to deliver support and services of value to Defence families and the community they live in. Any not-for-profit, incorporated group can apply for an FSFP grant, provided they can demonstrate their commitment to and ability to deliver local community programs or projects with a strong focus on supporting Defence families and the Defence community.
FSFP provides funding to not-for-profit organisations to:
- Support Defence families to engage with their local communities by:
- facilitating learning opportunities and promoting personal growth, wellbeing, and support child and youth development
- creating opportunities to form new friendships and networks and share information and ideas to help them manage the demands of military life
- Support community capacity building and partnerships by:
- developing new initiatives in response to emerging needs and priorities identified within the Defence community
- identifying and nurturing partnership opportunities to support the delivery for a strengthened sense of community for Defence families
If you would like more information, click here.
The NSW Government has established the Regional Skills Relocation Grant to increase the availability of skilled and experienced workers for businesses setting up in, relocating to, or existing in regional NSW. Grants will be available for businesses operating in NSW...read more
The Community Heritage Grants (CHG) program provides grants of up to $15,000 to community organisations such as libraries, archives, museums, genealogical and historical societies, multicultural and Indigenous groups. The grants are provided to assist with the...read more
AgriFutures Australia is committed to supporting the next generation of leaders that will drive the future prosperity of Australian rural industries and communities. The AgriFutures™ Horizon Scholarship is awarded to students studying an agriculture-related...read more
The Regional Performing Arts Touring program supports performing arts to reach regional and remote communities across Australia. Grants are available to support the net touring costs associated with a national tour. There is no limit on the amount that can be...read more