The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is the Australian Government’s flagship initiative for business competitiveness and productivity.
The programme offers support to businesses through four elements:
- Accelerating Commercialisation — helps small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and researchers to commercialise novel products, services and processes.
- Business Management — provides access to a national network of experienced business advisers and facilitators to assist you to improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth and collaboration opportunities in order to increase your business’s capability to trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries.
- Incubator Support — assists new and existing incubators to improve the prospects of Australian start-ups achieving commercial success in international markets, through helping them to develop their business capabilities.
- Innovation Connections — experienced Innovation Facilitators work with your business to identify knowledge gaps that are preventing your business growth. The outcome is an Innovation Facilitation Report.
Practical support for businesses includes:
- advice from people with relevant private sector experience
- co-funded grants to commercialise new products, processes and services
- funding to take advantage of business improvement and growth opportunities
- connection and collaboration opportunities.
The Automotive Transformation Scheme (ATS) commenced on 1 January 2011 and will run until 31 December 2020. It aims to encourage competitive investment, innovation and economic sustainability in the Australian automotive industry. The ATS will achieve this in a way...read more
The Australian Government has established a $501.25 million Biomedical Translation Fund (BTF) with $250 million of Commonwealth capital and $251.25 million private sector capital. The BTF is an equity co-investment venture capital program announced in the National...read more
Stronger Country Communities Fund Round Three is now open, and will be delivering $100 million for community projects in regional NSW, with at least $50 million for youth-related projects. The third round of the Stronger Country Communities Fund increases the total...read more
Coles launched the $50 million Nurture Fund in April 2015 to help small businesses innovate and grow. Since then, Coles has offered more than $12 million in grants or interest-free loans to 27 different producers to help fund the development of new market-leading...read more