The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is the Australian Government’s flagship initiative for business competitiveness and productivity.
The programme offers support to businesses through four elements:
- Accelerating Commercialisation — helps small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and researchers to commercialise novel products, services and processes.
- Business Management — provides access to a national network of experienced business advisers and facilitators to assist you to improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth and collaboration opportunities in order to increase your business’s capability to trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries.
- Incubator Support — assists new and existing incubators to improve the prospects of Australian start-ups achieving commercial success in international markets, through helping them to develop their business capabilities.
- Innovation Connections — experienced Innovation Facilitators work with your business to identify knowledge gaps that are preventing your business growth. The outcome is an Innovation Facilitation Report.
Practical support for businesses includes:
- advice from people with relevant private sector experience
- co-funded grants to commercialise new products, processes and services
- funding to take advantage of business improvement and growth opportunities
- connection and collaboration opportunities.
The Australian Government is inviting organisations through an open, non-competitive process to apply for grant funding under the Veteran and Community Grants Program from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020. The objective of the program is to maintain and improve the...read more
The Australian Government is inviting applications through an open competitive process to apply to deliver services under the Multicultural Affairs and Citizenship Program: Fostering Integration Grants in 2019-20. The objective of the grant opportunity is to...read more
The $50 million Manufacturing Modernisation Fund supports manufacturers to modernise, adopt new technologies, become more productive and create more jobs by co-funding capital investments and associated reskilling. Modernisation can include technology upgrades,...read more
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to: Deliver nationally accredited training to primary health care professionals who provide services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, to develop their skills, knowledge and competency to provide ear and...read more