The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is the Australian Government’s flagship initiative for business competitiveness and productivity.
The programme offers support to businesses through four elements:
- Accelerating Commercialisation — helps small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and researchers to commercialise novel products, services and processes.
- Business Management — provides access to a national network of experienced business advisers and facilitators to assist you to improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth and collaboration opportunities in order to increase your business’s capability to trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries.
- Incubator Support — assists new and existing incubators to improve the prospects of Australian start-ups achieving commercial success in international markets, through helping them to develop their business capabilities.
- Innovation Connections — experienced Innovation Facilitators work with your business to identify knowledge gaps that are preventing your business growth. The outcome is an Innovation Facilitation Report.
Practical support for businesses includes:
- advice from people with relevant private sector experience
- co-funded grants to commercialise new products, processes and services
- funding to take advantage of business improvement and growth opportunities
- connection and collaboration opportunities.
Increasing Resilience to Climate Change (IRCC) – Community grants Round 1 open NOW The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment supports thriving, sustainable and resilient communities across NSW. By better understanding the impacts of climate...read more
BBRF Focusses On Drought Support The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development, the Hon Michael McCormack MP, has today announced the opening of Round Four of the Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF). Round Four is aimed...read more
CASH SUPPORT FOR NSW WOMEN’S WEEK EVENTS Women across NSW will benefit from a share of $100,000 on offer towards community, education and mentoring events set to take place during NSW Women’s Week 2020. Minister for Women, Bronnie Taylor today urged all local...read more
The Australian Government is inviting organisations through an open, non-competitive process to apply for grant funding under the Veteran and Community Grants Program from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020. The objective of the program is to maintain and improve the...read more