e-Commerce Strategy Development Workshop Series
NSW businesses invited to join a new e-Commerce program in June 2021
On behalf of Investment NSW, Global Trade Professionals Alliance will facilitate a transformative capability development program for NSW businesses which is experiential and engaging, and includes:
- Workshop series: online webinars providing capability and knowledge in eight sequential chunks of one hour each
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment.
The results will allow participants to plot actions.
- Mentoring: access to a business mentor to help develop a tailored e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
- Incentive and credentialing: participants get access to the trust mark Safe.Shop
Outcomes for NSW businesses
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online success
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to business capability and export plan
Who should attend?
SMEs looking to grow their international/export operations online or looking to expand their existing online business into new markets exporting products or services
Eligibility criteria: business must have a NSW registered ABN
- RSVP by 2nd June 2021
- First workshop: 3rd June 2021
- Last workshop: 29th June 2021
- Mentoring continues in July 2021
The OECD recently launched the Report: Linking Indigenous Communities with Regional Development in Australia – a copy of this report and further information is available at: Linking Indigenous Communities with Regional Development in Australia. The report provides...
Opens: 12th of January 2021 - 10:00 amCloses: 5th of March 2021 - 5:00 pmValue: $5,000 to $1 MillionRun By: Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications The Community Investments Stream will fund new or...
CALLING FOR APPLICATIONS: CHAIR RDA FAR SOUTH COAST From 2021, RDA Chairs will lead their committees under a refreshed charter that focuses their role on driving investment and local procurement opportunities and through this, creating jobs and economic growth for our...
While many Australian businesses are having to make tough decisions in the wake of the pandemic, The Defence Force is one of the few employers expanding its workforce. In June, Scott Morrison committed to spending $270 billion over the next 10 years on defence...