e-Commerce Strategy Development Workshop Series
NSW businesses invited to join a new e-Commerce program in June 2021
On behalf of Investment NSW, Global Trade Professionals Alliance will facilitate a transformative capability development program for NSW businesses which is experiential and engaging, and includes:
- Workshop series: online webinars providing capability and knowledge in eight sequential chunks of one hour each
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment.
The results will allow participants to plot actions.
- Mentoring: access to a business mentor to help develop a tailored e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
- Incentive and credentialing: participants get access to the trust mark Safe.Shop
Outcomes for NSW businesses
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online success
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to business capability and export plan
Who should attend?
SMEs looking to grow their international/export operations online or looking to expand their existing online business into new markets exporting products or services
Eligibility criteria: business must have a NSW registered ABN
- RSVP by 2nd June 2021
- First workshop: 3rd June 2021
- Last workshop: 29th June 2021
- Mentoring continues in July 2021
People across regional NSW can celebrate their community and reconnect with neighbours and friends at local markets, carnivals, festivals and fairs, thanks to a new $25 million Reconnecting Regional NSW - Community Events Program. Eligible applicants must be local...
When: 17 May 2022, 8:30 am - 10:30 amWhere: Online event delivered via Zoom In this first Innovation Leadership Masterclass brought to you by RDA Far South Coast and the SME@UTS program, we focus on how organisations can use innovation methods like design thinking,...
The Refugee Cancer Screening Partnership Project will receive $340,000 to support people with a refugee background to take part in potentially life-saving screening for breast, bowel and cervical cancers. Sarah McGill, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Cancer Institute...
Since 1998, Heywire has become a powerful platform for rural youth to share their stories and make a difference in their communities. This year, hundreds of people entered from across Australia. The winners were chosen for “telling it like it is” about life in their...