e-Commerce Strategy Development Workshop Series
NSW businesses invited to join a new e-Commerce program in June 2021
On behalf of Investment NSW, Global Trade Professionals Alliance will facilitate a transformative capability development program for NSW businesses which is experiential and engaging, and includes:
- Workshop series: online webinars providing capability and knowledge in eight sequential chunks of one hour each
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment.
The results will allow participants to plot actions.
- Mentoring: access to a business mentor to help develop a tailored e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
- Incentive and credentialing: participants get access to the trust mark Safe.Shop
Outcomes for NSW businesses
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online success
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to business capability and export plan
Who should attend?
SMEs looking to grow their international/export operations online or looking to expand their existing online business into new markets exporting products or services
Eligibility criteria: business must have a NSW registered ABN
- RSVP by 2nd June 2021
- First workshop: 3rd June 2021
- Last workshop: 29th June 2021
- Mentoring continues in July 2021
Food relief in NSW is available for people who are experiencing hardship and do not have the means to obtain their own groceries. This also applies to people who have been directed to self-isolate. Find out more information at Food-relief-services [pdf-embedder...
This fast-track TAFE NSW Statement in English for Employment (800-000357) is offered fee-free to skilled and overseas qualified professionals to prepare them for the Australian job market. Cost: This course is funded by the NSW Government and delivered by TAFE NSW to...
The OECD recently launched the Report: Linking Indigenous Communities with Regional Development in Australia – a copy of this report and further information is available at: Linking Indigenous Communities with Regional Development in Australia. The report provides...
Opens: 12th of January 2021 - 10:00 amCloses: 5th of March 2021 - 5:00 pmValue: $5,000 to $1 MillionRun By: Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications The Community Investments Stream will fund new or...