e-Commerce Strategy Development Workshop Series
NSW businesses invited to join a new e-Commerce program in June 2021
On behalf of Investment NSW, Global Trade Professionals Alliance will facilitate a transformative capability development program for NSW businesses which is experiential and engaging, and includes:
- Workshop series: online webinars providing capability and knowledge in eight sequential chunks of one hour each
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment.
The results will allow participants to plot actions.
- Mentoring: access to a business mentor to help develop a tailored e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
- Incentive and credentialing: participants get access to the trust mark Safe.Shop
Outcomes for NSW businesses
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online success
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to business capability and export plan
Who should attend?
SMEs looking to grow their international/export operations online or looking to expand their existing online business into new markets exporting products or services
Eligibility criteria: business must have a NSW registered ABN
- RSVP by 2nd June 2021
- First workshop: 3rd June 2021
- Last workshop: 29th June 2021
- Mentoring continues in July 2021
Friday 30 June 2023 Selling to Government – refreshed content for businesses on supplying to the Australian Government The Future Made in Australia Office, within the Department of Finance, has refined the Selling to Government website. It now has updated information...
Wednesday 28 June 2023 Dear RDA Chairs, RDA Deputy Chairs, RDA Directors and RDA Executive Officers Consultation opens on new laws to protect Australians online Public consultation has commenced on a new framework to empower the Australian Communications and Media...