Career Revive Initiative
Recruit Talented Women Seeking To Return To Work
The Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business is undertaking an expression of interest (EOI) process to select 10 businesses across regional Australia to participate in the Career Revive initiative. This is an exciting opportunity for medium to large regional businesses to receive tailored business improvement assistance to increase your organisation’s ability to attract and retain skilled women from a wider talent pool.
How Can I Participate?
Express your interest for the return to work program – EOI open until COB Friday, 28 June 2019.
To be eligible to participate in Career Revive, businesses:
- should be a medium to large business (20+ employees)
- must be located in a regional area (including all areas of Tasmania and the Northern Territory and any business operating in multiple locations where one of the locations is a regional town)
- want to strengthen their business recruitment practices to better recruit and retain women. This may include considering flexible working arrangements and/or a supported returner program.
What Will I Get Out Of participating?
Businesses who participate in the initiative will benefit from expert advice provided by a Business Improvement Consultant at no cost to them.
The Business Improvement Consultant will:
- review your business’ physical workplace, processes, policies and workplace culture to identify potential barriers that might prevent your business from attracting talented women seeking to return to work
- offer guidance on how to improve these practices and policies, as well as develop a tailored action plan to establish a supported returner program within your business that would make you an employer of choice for women looking to rekindle their careers after an extended career break
- develop a case study of the business for inclusion in an online toolkit that will provide best practice advice, practical resources and learnings for all businesses.
If you have any queries regarding completing the EOI please contact CareerRevive@jobs.gov.au or on (02) 6240 9471.
Opens: 12th of January 2021 - 10:00 amCloses: 5th of March 2021 - 5:00 pmValue: $5,000 to $1 MillionRun By: Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications The Community Investments Stream will fund new or...
CALLING FOR APPLICATIONS: CHAIR RDA FAR SOUTH COAST From 2021, RDA Chairs will lead their committees under a refreshed charter that focuses their role on driving investment and local procurement opportunities and through this, creating jobs and economic growth for our...
While many Australian businesses are having to make tough decisions in the wake of the pandemic, The Defence Force is one of the few employers expanding its workforce. In June, Scott Morrison committed to spending $270 billion over the next 10 years on defence...
Southland Set to Take Local Stories to the Screen TEN young aspiring filmmakers will gain the opportunity to tell their stories of the South Coast, after a Culburra Beach start-up won a coveted Screenrights Cultural Fund grant this month. Southland Creative — a...