Building Better Regions Fund: Community Investment Stream – NOW CLOSED
The $641.6 million Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports the Australian Government’s commitment to create jobs, drive economic growth and build stronger regional and remote communities into the future.
For Round 3, $200 million is available, with up to $45 million of this funding earmarked to support tourism related infrastructure projects.
Community Investments Stream – NOW CLOSED
The Community Investments Stream will fund new or expanded local events, strategic regional plans, or leadership and capability strengthening activities that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas.
- The minimum grant amount is $5,000.
- The maximum grant amount is $10 million. However, given the nature of eligible projects we expect most grants will be under $100,000.
- The grant amount will usually be 50 per cent of eligible project costs. In some circumstances the grant may be up to 100 per cent.
- For small projects with a total project value of less than $20,000, grant funding will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs.
- You may apply for a partial or full exemption to your cash contribution if you can demonstrate that you are experiencing exceptional circumstances.
These projects will deliver economic and social benefits to regional and remote communities.
Infrastructure activities as defined in Appendix C, of the grant opportunity guidelines are not eligible for the Community Investments Stream.
To view more information, click here.
AgriFutures Australia is committed to supporting the next generation of leaders that will drive the future prosperity of Australian rural industries and communities. The AgriFutures™ Horizon Scholarship is awarded to students studying an agriculture-related...read more
The Regional Performing Arts Touring program supports performing arts to reach regional and remote communities across Australia. Grants are available to support the net touring costs associated with a national tour. There is no limit on the amount that can be...read more
In association with Arts Centre Melbourne, Playking Foundation offers travel grants to assist Australian artists establish creative connections and pursue performing arts collaborations in Asia. The grants are designed to support travel costs and living expenses for...read more
Seeking to support Australian social enterprise changemakers who are finding new and innovative solutions to tackle the most pressing issues within their local communities and who are now looking to build capacity to overcome the challenges of taking their concept to...read more