Building Better Regions Fund: Community Investment Stream – NOW CLOSED
The $641.6 million Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports the Australian Government’s commitment to create jobs, drive economic growth and build stronger regional and remote communities into the future.
For Round 3, $200 million is available, with up to $45 million of this funding earmarked to support tourism related infrastructure projects.
Community Investments Stream – NOW CLOSED
The Community Investments Stream will fund new or expanded local events, strategic regional plans, or leadership and capability strengthening activities that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas.
- The minimum grant amount is $5,000.
- The maximum grant amount is $10 million. However, given the nature of eligible projects we expect most grants will be under $100,000.
- The grant amount will usually be 50 per cent of eligible project costs. In some circumstances the grant may be up to 100 per cent.
- For small projects with a total project value of less than $20,000, grant funding will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs.
- You may apply for a partial or full exemption to your cash contribution if you can demonstrate that you are experiencing exceptional circumstances.
These projects will deliver economic and social benefits to regional and remote communities.
Infrastructure activities as defined in Appendix C, of the grant opportunity guidelines are not eligible for the Community Investments Stream.
To view more information, click here.
The NSW Government has established the Regional Skills Relocation Grant to increase the availability of skilled and experienced workers for businesses setting up in, relocating to, or existing in regional NSW. Grants will be available for businesses operating in NSW...read more
The Community Heritage Grants (CHG) program provides grants of up to $15,000 to community organisations such as libraries, archives, museums, genealogical and historical societies, multicultural and Indigenous groups. The grants are provided to assist with the...read more
AgriFutures Australia is committed to supporting the next generation of leaders that will drive the future prosperity of Australian rural industries and communities. The AgriFutures™ Horizon Scholarship is awarded to students studying an agriculture-related...read more
The Regional Performing Arts Touring program supports performing arts to reach regional and remote communities across Australia. Grants are available to support the net touring costs associated with a national tour. There is no limit on the amount that can be...read more