Building Better Regions Fund: Community Investment Stream
The $641.6 million Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports the Australian Government’s commitment to create jobs, drive economic growth and build stronger regional and remote communities into the future.
For Round 3, $200 million is available, with up to $45 million of this funding earmarked to support tourism related infrastructure projects.
Community Investments Stream
The Community Investments Stream will fund new or expanded local events, strategic regional plans, or leadership and capability strengthening activities that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas.
- The minimum grant amount is $5,000.
- The maximum grant amount is $10 million. However, given the nature of eligible projects we expect most grants will be under $100,000.
- The grant amount will usually be 50 per cent of eligible project costs. In some circumstances the grant may be up to 100 per cent.
- For small projects with a total project value of less than $20,000, grant funding will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs.
- You may apply for a partial or full exemption to your cash contribution if you can demonstrate that you are experiencing exceptional circumstances.
These projects will deliver economic and social benefits to regional and remote communities.
Infrastructure activities as defined in Appendix C, of the grant opportunity guidelines are not eligible for the Community Investments Stream.
To view more information, click here.
The trial takes into account regional variations to help ensure that local economic opportunities are better promoted to Australians looking for work and employment services providers. In trial regions, Employment Facilitators will work with Regional Development...read more
The $641.6 million Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) supports the Australian Government's commitment to create jobs, drive economic growth and build stronger regional and remote communities into the future. For Round 3, $200 million is available, with up to $45...read more
RDA FSC is pleased to advise that the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development, the Hon Michael McCormack MP has today announced the opening of Round Three of the Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF). Rounds One and Two...read more
The Regional Growth Fund is a programme by the Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities for major transformational projects, which support long term economic growth and create jobs in regional and remote areas. This Grant is part of a $272.2...read more